Propane LPG Multipoint Sequential Injection System Gas Conversion kits for EFI Petrol cars of 3 or 4cylinder engines RFQ
With this system installed, the car will run on either petrol or LPG, it's bi-fuel system, you can switch between both fuels.
1. LPG sequential Reducer/Vaporizer, integrated with Solenoid Valve, power up to 140KW theoretically, if higher power required, used 2 ones or a super type reducer--up to 250KW;
2. Mach Pro Gas ECU set, included Electronic control unit, Harness, Water Temperature Sensor, Micro-switch, Map Sensor.
The ECU support 11 languages: 1) English 2) Chinese 3)Polish 4) Russian 5) Thai 6) Turkish 7) Spanish 8) French 9) German 10) Dutch 11) Italian;
It is for 3/4cyls, not for 5/6/8cyls (another type);
3. Injector Rail-4cyls, 3cyls available;
4. Gas Filter: Installed after regualtor before injection rail, to filter the low pressure LPG
5. High pressure steel tubing: dia 6mm* length 6m
6. Low Pressure Hoses
7. Mounting Fittings: Hardware etc. for connecting/fixing/sealing the autogas kits on car
8. Programming cable--At least 1unit is needed for new buyer, not necessary to buy if you had one yet; For Gas ECU connect to computer to calibrate/program to reach a proper air-fuel ratio for cars of different power; It is special, other ones may not suit to our kits.
9. Not Included Items here: LPG tank, Multivalve, tank brackets, filling valve, filling hose. (Too heavy to ship or may not suit to your local requirements)
How to install the propane LPG system gas Conversion kits in cars?
Please download Installation manuals and software via "Tech Support" or contact LGC:
Propane LPG Sequential injection System(for EFI/MPI gasoline engines) Visualized installation diagram for reference:
How to use LGC's Products? For greeners, we recommend you the Easiest and fastest way to start from Zero (Take 4cyliner CNG injection system for example):
1. Check visualized installation diagrams from LGC to have a general view of how is the full system connected together
2. Check 4Cylinder Gas ECU wiring diagram for the system to see how is the electronics wired
3. See Installation pictures for reference
4. Study the installation manuals: “LPG CNG Sequential injection system kits installation manual.pdf”, “Mach Pro ECU Programming Guidance.pdf”.
To see how to program the Gas ECU--mainly to reach a proper air-fuel ratio for cars of different power
5. Start your conversion on a car and contact LGC for guidance if questions during installation.
(Installation of other gas systems from LGC: take the above steps as reference.)
Link to PC to calibrate:
Propane and methane system (LPG CNG System) gas conversion kits on gasoline cars from LGC:
Sequential injection system kits, two types: suit to 3-4 and 5-6-8 cylinders electronically controlled sequential injection cars;
Propane Methane Normal Suction system Conversion kits suit to 4/5/6/8 cylinders injection cars, EFI as well as carburetor engines; Mainly for cars older than 1990's, for newer cars, we recommend injection system, better performance;
Do not suit to FSI(fuel straight injection) engines, nor diesel engines either.